By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://atol-solutions.com/
Living in the Netherlands and having experience in implementing Call Centers, as well as reviewing in working conditions with them I am urged to publish this great article by Focus. It deals with the needs of ultimately the customer and not the ticks or the transaction fees call centers receive. Endless lines of 0800 or 0900 numbers, at the expense of the customer need to be eliminated and put in balance. So please read this article and Call Centers Pay Attention!
Best Practices Checklist
1. Ensure that agents have the right skills and the right temperament.
2. Invest in your staff with time, training and coaching AND invest in proper working conditions with ergonomic tools and in comfort!
3. Give your staff the responsibility — and authority — to make decisions. AND do not refer customers back to another call center or phone number but switch internally.
4. Make sure your metrics align with achieving solid results, not just a low cost.
5. Closely track customer satisfaction, and reward agents based on performance.
6. Implement your technology with the customer in mind.
So download this article (below in attachments) and keep in mind that we need to deal with this on a day to day basis in the more and more individualized world and not knowing who we deal with.